Monday, August 2, 2010

welcome to onehump designs

Lately I have been quite busy with personal projects. I recently finished reformatting my résumé and portfolio. You can view thumbnails of the design portion of my portfolio on the Behance Network. Gradually, I'll be getting my work on this site. You can access it via the links under the onehump designs logo at the top of the page. I am also working on projects for my future Etsy shop, which I am planning on opening in September.

Here are some of the design projects I have worked on most recently.

Graduation Thank You Notes



Baby Shower Invitation, Favor Tags, and Banner



Eat Cake! Birthday Card


I'll post new projects as I complete them, and soon I'll share some previews of the merchandise I'm preparing for Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment